Let me guess: You’re here because you’re exploring the Notion app, an all-in-one tool to replace them all. My Notion for Blogging series walks you through how to set up your own Notion blog templates. Content calendar, finance tracking, goal setting — I’ve thought of everything!
Dive in to the tutorials below:
Reclaim your time with premium Notion blog templates
I won’t lie to you — setting up a robust brand management framework in Notion will take some time. I know, because I’ve done it (twice!).
While setting up my own Notion blog dashboard, I had a “eureka” moment. Other bloggers are just as busy as I am and don’t have time to build a framework from scratch. Why don’t I just do it for them?
So I refined my own Notion blogging setup and packaged it into neat template bundles! Here’s a sneak peek:
- Notion for Blogging | the ultimate organization tool
- How to create a content repository in Notion
- How to create a blog dashboard in Notion
- How to set up a content creation hub in Notion
- How to create a Notion social media dashboard
- How to set up a Notion finance tracker for bloggers
- Using Notion to create and organize content offers
- How to use Notion for blog tasks | Notion for Blogging
- How to use Notion for blog goals | Notion for Blogging
- Using Notion for email campaign planning
- Using Notion for YouTube content planning
- How to set up a Notion podcast dashboard
- Reclaim your time with premium Notion blog templates
- Choose your adventure
Choose your adventure
With these Notion blog templates, all you need to do is plug in your content and go! Customization options and unlimited support are also available.
75+ Notion blog templates, including an intuitive content calendar, social media dashboard, finance tracker, brand kit, and so much more.
An intuitive Notion blog content planner and the backbone of any solid brand framework in Notion.
Complete with templates and pages for the most popular social media platforms, this bundle is a central hub for creating and planning all your social media content.
The Blog Finance Tracking Bundle includes templates for sales and expenses, like social media ad spend, hosting fees, subscription renewals, and invoices.
Track valuable YouTube analytics like watch time, impressions, and engagement. Also includes a YouTube content planner and finance tracker.
Plan and organize all your podcast and blog content in just a few clicks. Includes a podcast content planner, expense tracker, and more.
Get ultra-organized with Notion blog template bundles
7 bundles with 100+ Notion blog templates for every content marketer