Howdy, writer! Thanks for your interest in submitting a guest post to my site. Before submitting your pitch, please read this page carefully. Got questions? Just ask.
Your article doesn’t need to be complete at the time of pitching. However, if you do have a partial or completed draft, please include it.
Current submission status: ACCEPTING PITCHES
Categories and topics
Here’s a brief overview of guest post topics I accept:
- Creative writing: fiction, non-fiction, poetry, short stories
- Professional writing: freelancing, copywriting, content writing
- Resources: writing software, useful websites, book reviews
- Mental health: depression, anxiety, mindfulness, self-care
- Productivity: time management, habits, writing routines
For extra brownie points, include your personal experience with the above topics.
Want to pitch a relevant topic that’s not listed here? Just ask!
Please review these guidelines carefully before submitting your post.
- All content must be 100% original. (I will check!)
- Your post must not be published elsewhere, including your own blog.
- Please include a short bio and professional-ish photo of yourself.
- Add a meta description between 140 and 160 characters long.
- Use short paragraphs, numbered lists, and bullet points.
- Add scannable headings for readability.
- If you’re including images, please source them from royalty-free sites like Unsplash or Pexels.
- Keywords aren’t required.
- If you do include keywords, no keyword stuffing or black-hat business, please!
- Avoid including an excessive number of links back to your own site.
What you can expect from me
- I aim to respond to pitches within 3 business days. If you don’t hear back from me within that time, feel free to nudge me!
- I reserve the right to proofread and edit your article for style and mechanics, as well as moderate any comments received on your post.
- If I believe the article requires extensive edits, I may encourage you to revise and resubmit instead. I will not change your voice or the meaning of your work in any way. You will receive the final version for review/approval.
- I reserve the right to choose the publication date. I will provide a final publication date upon approving your post.
- I’ll promote your article on Pinterest and LinkedIn. If you’d like to be tagged, please include your handles for each.
How to submit your pitch
You may submit your pitch using the form below, or send me an email at [email protected].
If you haven’t started writing your post, explain your idea and plan for the post in your pitch.
If your post is in progress or completed, please share a Google Doc link to the draft with comment access.